Happy Summer! Our classroom is full of materials that will help us grow as learners, but there are a few supplies that we ask children to provide if possible.
You may bring these to supplies to the Open House on Wednesday August 22.
Here is the suggested list of materials your child will need for second grade:
- Composition Book, wide ruled
- 4 Dry Erase Markers labeled with your child’s name
- 1 Pencil box
- Sticky Notes (3×3 size)
- 2 Glue Sticks
- A pair of blunt child’s scissors labeled with your child’s name
- A clean pair of tennis shoes for gym ( they don’t have to be new)
- A pair of earbuds/headphones labeled with your child’s name( a piece of tape on the cord works well).
- 1 game (to keep at school for the school year) your child can teach the rest of the class how to play during indoor recesses. It can be returned at the end of the year. Please write your child’s name on the box or bag.
Here are some other supplies that we use quite a bit within our classroom and would appreciate any donations. These same items will be posted on our giving tree as we get closer to the fall as well.
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Dry Erase Markers ( We use these EVERYDAY :))
- Red ink pens
- Gallon Size Ziplocs
- Sandwich size Ziplocs
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Band Aids
- Twistables Colored Pencils
- Washable Markers
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Mrs. Kuieck 🙂