Happy Summer!!!! As the back to school ads come out sooner and sooner each year, our class supply list hopefully will allow you plenty of time to get your child ready for second grade and maybe find a GREAT deal or two ( I love a great deal!) :).
Here is the suggested list of materials your child will need for second grade:
* 1″ Binder with pockets in the inside cover
* Composition Book, wide ruled
* 4 Dry Erase Markers labeled with your child’s name
* 1 Pencil box
* Sticky Notes
* Markers or Colored Pencils
* 2 Glue Sticks
* A pair of blunt child’s scissors labeled with your child’s name
* A clean pair of tennis shoes for gym ( they don’t have to be new)
* A pair of earbuds to be used with our classroom ipods. Please put your child’s name on the headphones/earbuds ( a piece of tape on the cord works well).
* TWO containers of disinfecting wipes
* A box of Kleenex
*1 game (to keep at school for the school year) your child can teach the rest of the class how to play during indoor recesses. It can be returned at the end of the year. Please write your child’s name on the box or bag.
Here are some other supplies that we use quite a bit within our classroom and would appreciate any donations. These same items will be posted on our giving tree as we get closer to the fall as well.
* Antibacterial Wipes
* Dry Erase Markers ( We use these EVERYDAY :))
* Red ink pens
* Gallon Size Ziplocs
* Sandwich size Ziplocs
* Sidewalk Chalk
* Band Aids
* Lunch Size Paper bags
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Mrs. Kuieck 🙂