We made it!!!! It has been a fabulous week of learning and getting to know one another. Each week, I will post a weekly update as well as a classroom newsletter. Please make sure to check the blog each Friday.
Below please find our classroom newsletter for current happenings:
Here are some additional items to be aware of:
* There is an opportunity for 2 brief snack times each day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
* Homework packets will be sent home on Monday and should be returned the following Monday. Hopefully these weekly packets will give you some flexibility on when the homework is completed throughout the week. If the homework packet is returned on time, the children earn a ticket… WOOHOO!!!!
* Reading Counts begins on Monday, please look for your child’s RC (Reading Counts) book baggie to come home as well as information on the program.
* Volunteers: Thank you so much for being willing to help in the classroom! Please be patient as we wait upon the background checks and then I will send out a schedule to everyone :)!!
* Also, we are building our classroom blog ipod with our classroom requested songs. If there is a song that your child loves, please respond to this post and I will add it to the list.
* I will be posting pictures this weekend, so check back 🙂 Remember to check the Georgetown 180 Project for our daily pictures as well. Just click on the badge on the right side of the blog and look for MRS. KUIECK’s PICTURES.
Have a super weekend!!!!
Mrs. Kuieck 🙂