Looking forward to a wonderful week together, celebrating the season! Here are a few things to be aware of:
* Holiday Spirit Day – Wednesday December 19…. Feel free to dress in the holiday spirit ( red, white, green, hats, etc)
* We will not have any new spelling words this week. We will be reviewing our core words this week in addition to adding word endings to base words.
* The holidays are a time of year to celebrate with family and friends. For that reason, we will not have a homework packet this week :). Please continue reading at home and reviewing addition/subtraction facts either online or with flashcards.
* Our Christmas Party will be on December 21 from 12:45 – 1:45. Everyone is welcome to join!
* We will be celebrating THREE birthdays on Friday December 21… WOOHOOO!!! These lovely girls will be celebrating with us by having a pizza party lunch. Your child will not need a lunch on that day, but please send a drink.
Many, many, many thanks go out to the moms and dads who helped make the Christmas party a WONDERFUL celebration. Also, a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to all of my amazing families, you have spoiled me this Christmas with so many treasures! It truly is such a privilege and blessing to work with your children each day….. such a gift!
Check out some pictures below…. have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!