Our classroom will be visiting the Book Fair on Tuesday, March 12 to preview the books that are available and also make our wish lists :). Our class will be able to buy books on March 14 during the school day. Here is a link that contains all of the information regarding the book fair and volunteer opportunities: BOOK FAIR
We have a very busy week ahead, filled with many fun activities and learning opportunities. Parents, I am so excited to meet with you at conferences this week and share all of the wonderful things that your child has been learning. Each of my second graders is very special and I consider it a blessing to work with them every day!
Here are a few things to be aware of this week:
* Report Cards will be coming home on Monday.
* Parent Teacher Conferences: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday P/T CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
* IT’S BOOK FAIR WEEK!!!!! Our class is scheduled to view the book fair on Tuesday, with a buy day on Thursday. The book fair is also open during conferences if you would like to shop there as well :).
* We will have a guest speaker on Wednesday, Officer Osbun & Zino from the Ottawa County Police K9 Department.
* Tomorrow is the start of our MINDFUL GIVING. Please consider donating $2.00 towards the SPARK foundation and donating 2 cans of food for our local community.
Here’s to a fabulous week!!!