THANK YOU!

Where has this year gone?  I have been in denial that the end of second grade was coming and the thought of saying “have a good summer” is bittersweet and full of emotion, as this group of second graders and families are simply amazing!!!!!   These children have become “my kiddos” and I love them all so dearly!    We have studied content:  addition, subtraction, word problems, telling time, reading and writing non fiction, but I hope that through it all your child has gained confidence, a feeling of self worth, respect for others and knowledge of just how special they are!

Thank you for your support this year through donations, party patrol, field trip chaperones and homework.  A big shout out to our moms who came in consistently to help with math facts and Reading Counts…. we so appreciated you Mrs. Zuiderveen, Mrs. Strick, Mrs. Tolsma, Mrs. Ham, Mrs. Sliwa and Mrs. Bolt!!!!!

But most of all, THANK YOU for entrusting me with your precious little jewels, they will always have a special place in my heart and have been an incredible blessing to me!   I considered it an honor and privilege to work with these kiddos every day…. love them to pieces and can’t wait to see what the future holds for them.  Have a wonderful summer!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 4.19.37 PM

(The photo quality is quite low, but each child will be taking one home tomorrow.. shh! :)).