Last Week of Second Grade :(

This year has flown by and it really and truly is hard to believe that we will be ending our time together this week.  Words can not express my gratitude for our classroom volunteers, field trip chaperones, the donations that you provide throughout the school year for class parties and other events and most importantly, sharing your beautiful children with me.  Each and every child is a blessing  and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them grow as a learner and as young ladies and gentlemen.   I am looking forward to treasuring some fun times together in the next few days before we end our year together.  Our special days are listed below:

Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 10.02.57 PM

Here are a few reminders for our week ahead:

*Thursday is our 2/3 Grade Field Day!  Please make sure your second grader comes to school with lots of sunscreen on, a water bottle, and shoes that they can run safely in!  Girls, flip-flops are NOT a good option.  Preferably a good pair of tennis shoes or gym shoes is the way to go.

* Friday, 6/6, our last day :(  , we will have a picnic lunch from 11:45 – 12:30on our 2/3 playground.  Our second graders can order hot lunch or bring a lunch from home.  All parents and siblings are welcome to come to school and eat lunch with us as we celebrate our last few minutes as second graders!  Dismissal on Friday is at 1:00