First Day of School Preparations

It seems as if the cool, rainy weather is signifying that summer vacation is over and that fall is upon us. I am so excited to see each second grader tomorrow for the first day of our learning adventure together. Just wanted to let you know a few things as we get ready for the BIG DAY :).

* Remember to send your child to school with gym shoes ( to be kept at school), a morning snack, as well as a lunch either from home or hot lunch at school.

* Kindly return paperwork from the office as quickly as possible 🙂

* We will be lining up on the pavement to the north of our classroom, look for me or the line labeled MRS. KUIECK. School begins at 8:45, please do not drop children off prior to 8:30 as there will not be supervision. Thanks for your cooperation regarding this matter.

* Bring your ME BAG… I can’t wait to get to know you better!

You may notice that there is an interesting button on the sidebar entitled GEORGETOWN 180 PROJECT. Our classroom is participating in a project where we will take a photograph each day of our school year and keep it in an album for everyone to see and learn about our adventures together. Simply click on the button and you will be redirected to the facebook project page. You will see our classroom photos stored in the album named MRS. KUIECK’S PICTURES. Make sure to check it out, it is pretty cool :)!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and consider it a distinct honor to be your child’s teacher. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at lkuieck@hpseagles.net.

Mrs. Kuieck